Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

CARNIVAL PARADISE CABIN U130 REVIEW

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

To start out this was our first cruise, so only can compare it to land travel services and accommodations. The ship is older and you will not get 5 star service, that being said we had a blast. Just myself and my husband on this trip and hopefully bring the kids next time. Staff was mostly  very friendly and a few just seemed tired and or detached. Which I just passed of as a result of working so damn hard. Joyce was our Cabin Steward and she was so very friendly and never disappointed. We had early dining and our assigned waiters, George and Trindad, we're funny and great at what they do. Food in dining room was very good, a little disappointed they didn't have lobster any night without having to pay $20. But oh well there was enough to choose from.  Buffet dining; found things I didn't like, things l liked and things I loved. So I  was left satisfied. One thing about the buffet, it's the same foods everyday, I would have liked a change up. Entertainment was  fun. Loved the comedy shows, live music, and a few if the shows. Some of the shows I  could have done without, but hey it's  better than working! Our weather wasn't the best, a little rain and cold weather but had excellent excursion days at Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I should've  brought a light Hoodie for the cooler windy days, because the party didn't stop because of the weather which was great. We had so much fun! The Mexican Fiesta on the Lido deck was unbelievable. My husband are not hard to please, we very much go with the flow so we always found something  to do whether it be a show , lounging on the deck, or talking with other guests. I have read the good reviews and bad reviews before taking this cruise. Some of the complaints have truth to it but we just didn't let it bother us. What you put in is what you'll get out of the cruise and the company you bring on the cruise is what it is all about. Making memories and spending time with the ones you love. Any specific questions feel free to ask!

Everything went really smooth, we didn't know what we were doing, but plenty of staff to help you.
Clean Ship, older but nothing wrong with that
Wish there was more time.. had such a blast. Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman, Shopping and Senor Frogs in Cozumel.
When I bring my older kids next time will look for a ship with a little more offerings. Hot tubs not really hot, I really like hot hot tubs. But I still found them enjoyable.
Comedy a must see!
Most very friendly. Before you cruise Google the hours these people work, it will give you a whole new perspective

Drinks can take a while to get, sometimes it's best just to go up th the bar yourself.