Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

How could I complain?

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

This Christmas was the best Christmas I have had since I stopped believing in Santa Claus. Thanks to the very friendly and helpful staff, I felt right at home..only better. I didn't even get off the ship but I had plenty of fun activities easily available to me!  The food was great and everything was clean and sanitary.
I have no complaints whatsoever unless you  count the slow and crowded elevators!

I think the best thing about the cruise was the staff. without them none of it would have been possible.