Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

LIERS

Sail Date: November 19, 2015

Cabin: V-34

This was my wife and I's first cruise. It was also our first vacation without children,grand children or some other family member. It was supposed to be our get away and relax and be pampered as you might say. Well all that went to hell in a hand bag the very first step on the ship. We got a State room to have a balcony and the extra attention that was supposed to go with it. From not having anyone helping us as we boarded to being lied to about the alcohol card being lied to about the endless bubbles for sodas and juice sticker, to most all staff members not knowing how to understand English. To rude, obnoxious, not caring for the patrons simple questions, to not being able to have someone to go talk to about it, being told that that was just the way all cruise ships were was a complete and utter disappointment.  Then on the last day I was told by an EMPLOYEE that this was a training ship for personnel to go to the bigger ships. REALLY!!! No one explained that to me when I signed up for my cruise. I am going on Facebook,twitter, and am going to try the news, to let everyone know just how Sorry CARNIVAL ship lines are.

If it had not been for our balcony sweet, this would have been much much worse

DO NOT SAIL ON THIS SHIP FOR ANY REASON. SORRY,SORRY,SORRY.