Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A memorable cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

As a first time cruiser\, I had no idea what to expect but I was happy I did this cruise. My overall expression of the ship was great! Well enjoyed and offers many variety of options when it comes to entertainment and activities. I loved the fact that the first thing done once set sail was walking us through the safety procedure. Everything and everyone was well organized. It was a delight to behold a diverse crew that displays how relevant diversity is to the cruising industry. The quality of food was excellent in the Destiny dining room and the staffs were pleasant and courteous. The Paris restaurant also offers some excellent food choices for lunch but not for breakfast. The coffee shop is one of the places to visit and enjoy their milk shake and chocolate cake\, which I highly recommend. Amazing staff! Thinking of cruising a second time around. I will be sharing my cruising experience with others and hopefully he or she who decides to try it will have the same great experience I had.

Pros: Very accommodating\, quality food provided\, overall cleanliness\, and friendliness of staff

Cons: Breakfast\, and the drinking water

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Exceptional service provided by Lovie in the Destiny dining room.
Job well done by JayJay and his crew.