Just Heaven on Water

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise
My husband and I finally cruised\, we did this for our 25th anniversary. Our daughters urged us take a cruise for years\, we thought we would not care for it\, wow were we wrong\, they knew better.We had a wonderful time\,I was home one day and I am already looking for a cruise in the spring. FABULOUS

Our waiter Phil was the best\, I told him if I were still in the restaurant buisness I would steal him away.

First cruise and more than we expected

Every single person we met was exceptional.

The ship was decorated for Christmas\, it is a bit older but it was immaculate\, if anything was not clean it was due to passengers.

Large enough and the bath was larger than the one in motorhome\, and we travel in it year round. it was clean and just a bit out dated\, new curtains would help.

Pros: Every staff member

Cons: Grand Cayman

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!