Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just Heaven on Water

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

My husband and I finally cruised\, we did this for our 25th anniversary. Our daughters urged us take a cruise for years\, we thought we would not care for it\, wow were we wrong\, they knew better.We had a wonderful time\,I was home one day and I am already looking for a cruise in the spring. FABULOUS

Pros: Every staff member

Cons: Grand Cayman

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The ship was decorated for Christmas\, it is a bit older but it was immaculate\, if anything was not clean it was due to passengers.
Our waiter Phil was the best\, I told him if I were still in the restaurant buisness I would steal him away.
Large enough and the bath was larger than the one in motorhome\, and we travel in it year round. it was clean and just a bit out dated\, new curtains would help.
Every single person we met was exceptional.
First cruise and more than we expected