Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean

Don't Bother

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

The ship reminded me of an old\, outdated Hotel. The moment we boarded the ship we noticed the smell of cigarette smoke\, fingerprints everywhere and overall outdated dcor. The activities on board were \"Cheesy.\" Carnival advertises live music at several different locations throughout the ship\, what the fail to tell you is that it is the same \"house\" band at different times and locations throughout the day. Food was maybe banquet quality\, cold most of the time. Glassware was dirty at all locations. When my family and I boarded the ship\, went to our stateroom we noticed the staff cleaning the rooms wearing mask....should have gave us the heads up something was wrong. 3 out of 4 of us all got the flu on board after the third day. Our server even was sick on our last nigh of the cruise. This ship is outdated\, dirty and a waste of 5 days of my life! I will never cruise again with Carnival. I should have known that there was a reason for the low price tickets!

Pros: Getting off the Ship

Cons: Banquet Quality Food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Outdated! Dirty!
Banquet food. Cold. Not fine dining!
Stateroom was as expected.
Outdated! Hairy Chest Contest....really? Bingo....$20 a card for one game seems unreasonable!
My kids are 12 and 16. My 12 year old son had fun\, met friends but really just played video games! My 16 year old said the Club Director was \"Creepy\" The only time I seen the Club Director was when he was on his cell phone outside the club.....