Had a good time

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I have been on three cruises. We tried Royal\, Norwegian\, and Carnival and liked this boat the least. Not that it was bad\, but it wasn't as big as the other boats we have been on and this was also a shorter cruise (5 days vs 7 days) that we felt there were less entertainment in terms of shows. The 7 day cruises also had like better midnight buffets. If I had to rate my experience among the three...my top pick is Royal\, then Norwegian\, and lastly Carnival.

Our dinner staff made our trip! Noel\, Uan\, and Saundrai (sp) were so much fun and made dinner very fun. I'm sure our table drove them crazy with all our requests\, but they did everything with a smile!

Pros: the staff\, the islands being visited

Cons: size of boat

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!