Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

No so much Paradise""

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

We asked 3 times to have our beds moved together and it NEVER happened. When we boarded\, we had to beg for and ice bucket and ice. The mixed drinks and beer are WAY over priced. Pictures to have for memories were $22.00 EACH. The ship is all about seeing how much money they squeeze out of you in 5 days. The staff had an attitude and looked at you like \"What do you want now?\" I was extremly disappointed!!

Pros: The Casino was fun

Cons: The attitude of the ships staff

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

This is an older ship. Other ships that docked around us looked 200% better. With the money they must take in it looks like they could spruce up the ship some.
Most of the day and night\, the buffett lines had signs up saying \"Buffett is closed.\" Really?!?! All I heard before I took my first cruise is \"Oh the food is the bomb.\" Everynight\, the had Hot Dogs and Hamburgers out. I could have stayed at home and had those. The main dining room was very nice and the food was good there.
Room was extreamly small. I was told that we were going to have a picture window\, instead we had 2 port holes. And of course they would not upgrade me\, \,they are afraid that you would get something that you didnt pay for. What a joke!!
The staff had an attitude the entire week. Greet them in the hallways and no smile\, no hello\, no nothing. I expect more than this when I travel. Not used to that kind of treatment at all.
There were always activies going on. That is one positive thing that I can say.