Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean

Excellent service

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

I was impressed with the great service. The staff was always so willing and happy to assist. I would always see them cleaning. The staff was very fun and friendly.
I spent most of the time by the pool during the day. The djs would play music to keep the crowds cheerful and dancing.

Pros: Service\, friendly staff\, clean

Cons: old ship\, smoking allowed

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

it was an old ship. I knew it was because of the reviews I've read; however\, it was clean.
Honestly\,I missed my food at home. The food was average. It was eatable but it reminded me of hospital food.The only thing that I truly enjoyed were the desserts
Just what you need\, a comfortable bed\, a clean bathroom and a closet to keep your clothes organized