Excellent service

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I was impressed with the great service. The staff was always so willing and happy to assist. I would always see them cleaning. The staff was very fun and friendly.
I spent most of the time by the pool during the day. The djs would play music to keep the crowds cheerful and dancing.

Honestly\,I missed my food at home. The food was average. It was eatable but it reminded me of hospital food.The only thing that I truly enjoyed were the desserts

Excellente

it was an old ship. I knew it was because of the reviews I've read; however\, it was clean.

Just what you need\, a comfortable bed\, a clean bathroom and a closet to keep your clothes organized

Pros: Service\, friendly staff\, clean

Cons: old ship\, smoking allowed

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!