Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival's Paradise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

I like the smaller ships like Paradise as they are less crowded and I see less deck towels getting a sun tan. The crew/staff are always fantastic and very responsive. The shows are repetitive but there are always other things to do. All in all it is a great way to take a short vacation and relax.

Pros: Fast boarding/deporting\, smaller ship\, smaller crowds.

Cons: noisy neighbors in next stateroom

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

It was Ok\, but need to have more variety.
I don't like to big ships as the crowds and noise is overwhelming. Also\, smaller ships don't have as many children.
The dining and food menus are pretty much the same on all Carnival ships. It is always good with many choices.
My stateroom was next to staterooms with bunk beds. I had 4 young people in room next to me and it was very noisy. Find a cabin for two that is not close to bunk bed cabins. Also\, box TV's need to be upgraded.
Staff always good but seem to be a bit overworked.