Carnival's Paradise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
I like the smaller ships like Paradise as they are less crowded and I see less deck towels getting a sun tan. The crew/staff are always fantastic and very responsive. The shows are repetitive but there are always other things to do. All in all it is a great way to take a short vacation and relax.

The dining and food menus are pretty much the same on all Carnival ships. It is always good with many choices.

It was Ok\, but need to have more variety.

Staff always good but seem to be a bit overworked.

I don't like to big ships as the crowds and noise is overwhelming. Also\, smaller ships don't have as many children.

My stateroom was next to staterooms with bunk beds. I had 4 young people in room next to me and it was very noisy. Find a cabin for two that is not close to bunk bed cabins. Also\, box TV's need to be upgraded.

Pros: Fast boarding/deporting\, smaller ship\, smaller crowds.

Cons: noisy neighbors in next stateroom

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!