Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun times!

Sail Date: December 04, 2014

This cruise was a blast!  My husband and I are 61 and 65 and the people on the ship were there to party!  We are usually not much into partying, but the mood on the ship was infectious.  Most of the ship's passengers were either from Tampa or Florida.  Most of the people including us, did not  pay a whole lot for the cruise as this time of year is not prime season.

We had 2 days at sea and one port stop in Cozumel.  We took an excursion through and it was great!  We went snorkeliing off of a catamaran that only had about 15 people on it.  We had beer, margaritas, rum punch and shots of tequila on the way back after snorkeling.

I had read mixed reviews about the ship before booking, but we found the ship to be nice and clean and the décor was fine.  Honestly, I find the Carnival ships décor to be gaudy anyway, and this was not any different than other Carnival ships.  I liked that it was a smaller ship.  The entertainment was first class all the way!  The cruise director Steve is actually a great fiddler on the violin and he was in the production on one of the nights and was awesome!  The 2 comedians were pretty good, but not great, as I have found on most of the Carnival cruises with comedians.  But, it was fun anyway.

We had so much fun for such a cheap cruise that we want to take our whole family next year in early December.  I'm sure we will have a blast!

Relax and let loose! Don't obsess over the small stuff and just have a good time! You can always find something wrong with any cruise, but it is what you make of it that counts!