Great crew!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: M137

Wonderful time, wonderful crew, very relaxing.  The dining room staff was amazing.  Great cruise director that kept everyone happy.  The Cowboy Comedian was the best!!

Dining staff was fabulous. Really enjoyed all the food on board.

Always something fun to do on a Carnival cruise!

The Cowboy Comedian was fabulous! Great guy with a new show everytime!

Thank you Steve Castle for a great time on board!

Very well maintained for an older ship.

I love inside cabins. Best sleep in a long time! Even the beds were comfortable!

This was a last minute booking for me and I'm so glad I booked the Paradise. Exactly what I was looking for...a relaxing cruise with great crew members.

Was just there in May so did some shopping this time. Very nice. Make sure to visit the stingrays!
Great deals on shopping. Had a great time in port and took some fabulous photos!