Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great crew!

Sail Date: December 08, 2014

Wonderful time, wonderful crew, very relaxing.  The dining room staff was amazing.  Great cruise director that kept everyone happy.  The Cowboy Comedian was the best!!

Very well maintained for an older ship.
Dining staff was fabulous. Really enjoyed all the food on board.
I love inside cabins. Best sleep in a long time! Even the beds were comfortable!
Thank you Steve Castle for a great time on board!
The Cowboy Comedian was fabulous! Great guy with a new show everytime!
Always something fun to do on a Carnival cruise!
Had a fabulous time shopping and walking around in port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Was just there in May so did some shopping this time. Very nice. Make sure to visit the stingrays!
Great deals on shopping. Had a great time in port and took some fabulous photos!

This was a last minute booking for me and I'm so glad I booked the Paradise. Exactly what I was looking for...a relaxing cruise with great crew members.