Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

The ship is clean and the crew work very hard. It seems that it is an older ship but it has all the things you need to enjoy your crusie. I enjoyed this cruise alot because I got a great deal on ! I made use of the gym which is OK it seem to have enough equipment and it has a nice view. The running track is also nice but a bit smaller than I have seen on other ships. The dinning was great. Did not have a bad meal any night. If you want to get away from your regular grind and only have a few day than this type of curise is for you.

Pros: The food is plentiful and of good quality. It is a nice way to spend a few days a sea.

Cons: Would be nicer if you could send the night in cozumel.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The ship is a litte older and the layout is not the best but it seems to be run well and has a great staff.
The dinning was very nice the food was good and the staff was very nice
We went last minute and got a good deal on an inside cabin. I have been on other inside cabins before and this one was a little larger than most and it was clean.
The Staff is very friendly and they seem to bend over backwards to get you what you want if they could.
We went to the comdey nights on the ship and they were funny but it did not seem that everyone thought so.