Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

very nice and clean ship. wonderful staff. very attentive. variety of activities.

Pros: evening dining

Cons: would go with another couple next time.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

housekeeping cleaned the rooms twice a day!
Excellent dining in the restaurant! 5 course meal every night. breakfast in the restaurant was wonderful too. The main dining area had a wide variety of meal choices too.
Every night there were chocolates on our bed, which was nicely made, and there was a different animal made of towels each night. So cute! I loved it!
I forgot how to tie a tie for my husband, I asked the stateroom steward for help and he did it for us!