Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my first cruise

Sail Date: October 14, 2013

Was a great time but not quite what I had hoped for.  Food was plentiful but not all the special, a lot of hot dogs and burgers and some fruit.  drinks were limited to the same thing each day.  There was so much advertising announcements to sell things,,,art, jewelry, more art more jewlery..not what I was there for.  Just to play one game of Bingo cost $20..really?  But ocean was calm and sun was bright, ship is an older and smaller model but kept up well.  Cabins were not even close to what was pictured on the advertizements ....very small..hope Carnival fixes that little glitch on their website.  I would  go again only this time with a bit more knowledge.