Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Time of my Life!

Sail Date: October 14, 2013

Cabin: GUAR

I am so glad that I choice this as my very first cruise experience. I was so very impressed by the ship, the entertainment and food available, as well as the hospitality of the crew. The ship itself was beautiful and spacious, plenty of room to house the thousands of people on board. There was great food available at all hours and a daily itinerary of the onboard entainment options such as hilarious stand-up comedy, brilliant borad-way type musicals, and even bad karaoke or even just hurling down the awesome waterslide into the Lido deck pool.  The staterooms, while small, were very comfortable and accomodating and I always looked forward to coming in to a new towel animal on my bed. I was definitely sad when the day came from me to debark. I would absolutely choose Carnival and the Paradise for another cruising adventure.

Go see Jay, the Fund Finds Shopping Expert! His seminar is well worth your time and will save you money and give you TONS of free stuff!