Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 15, 2013

I didn't care to much for the buffet food. The dinning room food was the best. The staff was nice but the only ones that greeted us by name was the dinning room staff. The rock country band was the only entertainment I liked. There was two pools on the boat but I wouldn't really call them a pool. The pools were very small. I took a cruise with MSC and they had a big pool and it was a much nicer boat. It was a total 360 from carnival. The drummer in the band made us feel great. He took us around Cozumel and we had a great time. My favorite part of the whole trip was Cozumel, watching the band play, dinner in the dining room, room service and the casino. For me personally I would rather take a cruise on the MSC cruise ship. Carnival is a boat more so for kids.
The boat was in good condition
Dining room food is the best
The room was good
The staff was nice
We went and saw the comedy show. The guy didn't make me laugh once. The only good entertainment was the rock country band.
Cozumel, Mexico was beautiful.

Order room service or go to the dining room to eat.