Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

excellent experience

Sail Date: August 15, 2013

I have never was in a cruise before. But this was much much better that what I antisipated.
I was never trated like this before, in a hotel. My grand daughter (2) was treated like a prinsess.
We requested milk for her bottle twice at night and they bring it with a smile.
In the restaurant I was suprise that her food was brign first. I dont have world to said how much I love it . And yes we are planing one, for all of our family.
THANKS ,CARNAVAL PARADISE!!!
need more activities, for younger children.

go to the eliton, restaurant, for breckfast and lunch . No waiting, exelent food, and most of all
treat you like royalty.