A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2013
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I would sail on this cruise anytime of the day. It was so fun and excellent. The service was one of a kind. Also every night I would want to go to the signature dining just to meet Madi Kadek and Hara because they made me feel as if I was in home. Also, every time I left the room to eat dinner I would come back and see the room cleaned up and they would put a little cute pet made out of a towel, you would never find such great service as that, I've been to several five star hotels in NY and there was never service such as the cruises service. I would recommend anyone to come here, whether you are an active person or not. Trust me you will enjoy every second in the cruise. Special thanks to the captain and the crew members .

amazing

good

everybody was kind

five star

Go to the indoor buffet because there is a variety of foods that you wouldn't be expecting to see.

easy and quick