Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Crew were working machines

Sail Date: February 09, 2013

First of all, this was my first cruise. The crew was just awesome. People like Liter, Reagan, Somalli, Rodney and Viktoria just to name a few. Always friendly, smiling, and hardworking. I've never had better service than what I recieved on this cruise. If the crew wasn't serving someone then they were cleaning. The ship was clean. The room was great for what it was and it was clean and comfortable. The cruise was great too. I would recommend taking an excursion when in port. We didn't, we walked around in Grand Caymen and Cozumel. In Cozumel the merchants could be a little over bearing. Still had a good time in both ports. I would recommend the Carnival Pardise ship!!

The casino was fun. Won some money too.