Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

poor customer service

Sail Date: December 10, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The reason I rated my experience as poor was because my wife was not allowed to board even though one of their reps assured me she would be allowed. Carnival ruined my vacation as my 5 year old daughter was without her mom during the cruise. They offer no kind of refund for the additional ticket paid that was npt use because of their incompetence. That is poor customer service. Their unprofessionalism will hunt them as they are not the only cruise company.
hairs in bed & bathroom floor. cabin smelled like sweat.

Choose Royal Caribbean instead.