Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Relaxing and many opportunities

Sail Date: November 03, 2012

We recently took a cruise on the Carnival Paradise and had a tremendous time. All of the crew on the ship were gentlemen and had an unbelievable work ethic. The food choices were wonderful and the staff so thoughtful and helpful. There were many opportunities to fill our day and information given was beneficial.

Pros: FOOD\, shows\, shopping tips\, ships crew

Cons: the rain\, some of the shops recommended at Cozumel\, outside spaces

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The last ship I cruised on had more outside space to sit and enjoy each others company.
Excellent choices and wonderful staff.
Everyone was tremendous. I wish the work ethic was more evident in the states.
Everything was wonderful except the art auction. We stopped down to see the art and yet the prints available were not available. I was sad I did not get one! :(