Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

A disappointing Cruise!

Sail Date: October 29, 2012

Room Type: Suite

This was my first experience with Carnival. The ship was old and dirty.I am on Peritoneal Dialysis and had to do an extra careful cleaning of my suite.

The staff was very professional and attentive to my needs, but the ship's amenities left a lot to be desired.I must say, that between the dock stewards and the ship's baggage handlers, they did an admirable job making sure my medical supplies were promptly delivered to my suite and also on disembarkcation.

Pros: Suite

Cons: Overall Cleanliness

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

the pool area was horrible and the public restrooms were atrocious.
The servers were top notch. Hats off to Remy and his crew.
Dirty