Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise

Sail Date: September 22, 2012

Overall I had a great experience. I was happy with the opportunity to choose my dinner hour, and with the activities offered.The crew members were friendly, and the room accommodations were comfortable.The food selections were good for the most part, but I was not blown away by anything in the formal dining rooms. Food selections in other areas made up for this. I would cruise this line and ship again.

Pros: I liked that there were always so many activity options!

Cons: Children in adult pool and hot tubs

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

I was disappointed with the dinners I had in the assigned formal dining room. My meals were not especially flavorful. Anytime dining at breakfast and lunch offered better and more tasty options. Desserts in both areas were disappointing. I was most impressed with the sushi bar and Mongolian Wok offerings.
I made two requests for items for my room and the staff responded almost instantly! My room steward\, I. Wayan\, was a gem! He was friendly and helpful\, and went out of his way to help me with my luggage.
I enjoyed what what was offered but would have liked more vegas-style shows.