Best way to celebrate anniversary!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This was the first cruise with my husband. Overall it was a great experience. There were always activities to engage in, which was important to me. We did not enjoy it as much as an all-inclusive resort as we have done in the past. I think the cruise experience met my expectations.

The food was just okay. The presentation and variety of options was great. The quality of the food was just okay.

Loved all the activities!

I'll give a high rating because the steward and one of the bartenders was excellent. We had a problem with our safe and got poor treatment from the staff on that issue. I did not appreciate their attitude with THEIR faulty safe.

A sign in the lavatory said if you want to reuse towels\, please hang on rack. We NEVER left towels on the floor yet received fresh towels twice a day. What a waste! The bed was so comfortable and the room was very clean and perfectly located.

Pros: Always something to do

Cons: no acknowledgement of anniversary by staff/crew

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!