Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Best way to celebrate anniversary!

Sail Date: September 22, 2012

This was the first cruise with my husband. Overall it was a great experience. There were always activities to engage in, which was important to me. We did not enjoy it as much as an all-inclusive resort as we have done in the past. I think the cruise experience met my expectations.

Pros: Always something to do

Cons: no acknowledgement of anniversary by staff/crew

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The food was just okay. The presentation and variety of options was great. The quality of the food was just okay.
A sign in the lavatory said if you want to reuse towels\, please hang on rack. We NEVER left towels on the floor yet received fresh towels twice a day. What a waste! The bed was so comfortable and the room was very clean and perfectly located.
I'll give a high rating because the steward and one of the bartenders was excellent. We had a problem with our safe and got poor treatment from the staff on that issue. I did not appreciate their attitude with THEIR faulty safe.
Loved all the activities!