Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

worst cruise

Sail Date: September 22, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was large but very outdated. I was not impressed.

Pros: the staff

Cons: nothing for my children to do

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Was clean but there are not allot of bathrooms and they were to spaced.
Me and my family got food posining and on top of it got served raw chicken the dim lighting makes it very hard to see what u are eating. The food was horrible.
The room was allways super clean and top notch.
These people are amazing and very women even remembered many home family's name watch individual person and she was great and so many others we to I was very impressed
Not enough to do and so much out by time.
I have very signal children 3 &2 and a 10 month old and all they had was camp carnival and it was like doing them off at daycare they did not enjoy it at all and my 10 month old could not even be watched.