Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Never again

Sail Date: September 08, 2012

Room Type: Suite

I have been on several cruises before and thought I would take my sister on a quick little 5 day even though it was an older ship I expected the same Carnival quality I had always experienced in the past but I was sorely disappointed. IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ON ONE OF THE BIGGER NEWER SHIPS, DO NOT TAKE THIS CRUISE. YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF ANYTHING. IT IS NOT THE SAME! the staff is still very friendly and accomadating, but not as professional as the bigger ships. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CRUISE, YOU WILL LIKE IT BUT BEWARE IF YOU HAVE SAILED ON THE BEST BEFORE. We had the best room on the ship and still felt like we got ripped off! With all that being said, I LOVE CARNIVAL and will sail with them again, just never on the older ships. LESSON LEARNED ;)

Pros: short lines

Cons: entertainment and food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.