Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon Review

Sail Date: August 20, 2012

The ship was wonderful! Our room was right next to a utility closet though, and sometimes it was loud when the crew was getting into the stuff in there. Would have loved to spend more time in Serenity but never enough seats!

Pros: The amazing service from the wait staff

Cons: The meet and greet woman at the airport

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Iona (or Jo from Romania) was absolutely an angel. With a gluten allergy, she made me feel like I wasn't inconveniencing anyone and it was without a doubt the best I've ever been treated. The options were incredible too, and I didn't feel limited in the least.
Not always easy to find a seat with a good view because of support beams