Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It's all right

Sail Date: August 11, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The services and entertainment was very good. I was not satisfied at all with the accommodation, 5 people in one stateroom. My senior mother can hardly move and I have to sleep on the floor for 5 nights.

Pros: restaurant services and entertainment

Cons: accommodation sucks\, i booked for 5 people\, 4 adult and one child\, they gave us one room with 2 twin bed\, 2 pull out bed on top with stairs and a bed on the floor. very disappointed with the accommodation

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

all good
food was very good especially the restaurant services and entertainment.
very disappointed\, 5 people in one room hardly any space for our luggages\, sleep on the floor for 5 days causing me a backaches.
Just one waitress towards the end of our cruise that is very rude. She is from Peru
very well done