Great Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Carnival Paradise.This was differently a great ship. Very clean. Very nice employees ready to help. Always saying Hi, Having a nice time? Can I help you with anything? The restaurants were really good. I only had to wait one night for 45 minutes to be seated but that was okay because I didn't pick a certain time to dine I picked anytime dining. They also sent fudge and a desert to my stateroom and said they were sorry for the wait. The shows were great.

The food choices is great\,

Bingo needs to be done a different way. I didn't like paying 20 dollars and then only playing a quick bingo game and being done. I think they need to play normal bingo and play more then 1 and have smaller prizes so you can.

I brought my Goddaughter on this cruise . she went to Camp Carnival and had a blast. Made a t-shirt\, stuff dog\, stuff bear\, played games.

Very well decorated\, Very clean

Very clean Heru\, you did a outstanding job\,\,\, u36

Pros: The service from the staff was great\, Heru was a excellent room attendant. The food was awesome.

Cons: Getting off the ship is like a act of congress \, when your cruise is over. Took 2 1/2 hours.\, Plus it doesn't matter how many pictures you buy they don't offer discounts when you by alot. I think the price of the bottomless soda cup is to much.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!