Awesome first cruise experience!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Beautiful ship, very clean. Updated decor, except for cabins. Cayman Islands and Cozumel were beautiful as well. I highly recommend the dolphin excursion and snorkeling at Chakanaab Park. Amazing! I definitely want to go on another cruise and go back to Cozumel!

Delicious food and excellent service!

Lots of fun activities for all ages and tastes!

I do not have children\, but they seemed to be having a great time.

Super-friendly staff who knew our names! Very polite.

Easy to get around in for the most part\, beautiful decor and very clean.

Very comfortable beds\, awesome shower\, but small and dated decor. Also\, window had not been cleaned.

Pros: Super-friendly service\, lots of activites day and night\, and the ocean views! I highly recommend this cruise--it was so much fun and an experience I will always remember!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!