Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome first cruise experience!

Sail Date: July 14, 2012

Beautiful ship, very clean. Updated decor, except for cabins. Cayman Islands and Cozumel were beautiful as well. I highly recommend the dolphin excursion and snorkeling at Chakanaab Park. Amazing! I definitely want to go on another cruise and go back to Cozumel!

Pros: Super-friendly service\, lots of activites day and night\, and the ocean views! I highly recommend this cruise--it was so much fun and an experience I will always remember!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Easy to get around in for the most part\, beautiful decor and very clean.
Delicious food and excellent service!
Very comfortable beds\, awesome shower\, but small and dated decor. Also\, window had not been cleaned.
Super-friendly staff who knew our names! Very polite.
Lots of fun activities for all ages and tastes!
I do not have children\, but they seemed to be having a great time.