Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Crusie Ever

Sail Date: July 09, 2012

From the time I arrived everything went fast getting on board, cabin was ready and spot less. The steward \"Duncan\" was very funny and kept the room top shape. All the crew were very friendly and the shows were great and I booked my next cruise already while on ship and saved even more doing that. I will be back in October 2012, so see you again soon.
Allen Miller

Pros: The entire crusie was right out of the book everything was on time and it was a great time.

Cons: The drinks went down to fast. LOL

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Someone was always cleaning everywhere I went\, keep it up. The ship looked new and I know it is not\, you do a great job keeping it up.
I didn't find out till last night the waiter was knew and service was a little slow but all worked out.
Stateroom showed 92) two bunk beds and when I got to my room they made them into one KING which going cheap I didn't expect great touch. being E-14 didn't think it would be smooth and quite and it was would do that room again for the savings I don't think more money would be worth it.
Did not NOT see a smile on anyone the entire cruise.
Shows were very entertaining even the late comedy one where the guy made somewhat of an ass out of me. Later that night everyone in the casino knew who I was and I had a great time being noticed the rest of the cruise.
Didn't go with kids I'm past that but from what I saw there were many kids and they all seemed to have planty to do\, exsept late night when they thought it was fun to go up and down in the elavator many times. NOT GOOD for people needing to get someplace on time\" dinner\"