Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

This cruise was for families. My husband took me for my 50th birthday and we were surrounded by kids. We wanted a more adult vacation.

Pros: Relaxing on deck

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Was so looking forward to the food that so talked about on cruises. So disappointed. My husband was so excited about the 24hr pizza..worst pizza he has ever had! French fries undercooked. Burgers overcooked. Husband ordered a piece of carrot cake at the "Starbucks". When he bit into a piece of it, he almost cracked his tooth. There was a piece of what looked like a hard walnut shell, baked in the cake. When my husband returned it, the young lady did not even credit the amount off of our bill? Lucky he did not crack his tooth. Elegant dining food was comparable to the buffet food. Not much difference. Different selection but quality same.
stateroom was very nice and comfortable. Bathroom was good size but needs updating.
Raj in the Queen Mary Lounge was awesome. Great bartender. Had a great time with him. Also, Lloyd in the Destiny Restaurant was very good.