Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Cuises.com & Carnival were not honest

Sail Date: May 28, 2012

The ship was ok, pretty old and starting to get "run down" This is my 2nd cruise and the ship staff were NOT near as friendly/helpful on this one as they were in the past. I am fully angered with Carnival and as they BOTH lead me to believe that we were getting (payin for I might add) a room that 3 people could sleep comfortably in. What a lie. The 3rd bed was barely a COT. The mattress was about the size of a comforter, it was the most uncomfortable thing ever, I felt horrible that my 20 yr old daughter had to pay for this sleeping arrangement. As she stated "sleeping in the lounge chairs on the Lido deck were far more comfortable". We asked for something extra to try and make her more comfortable, they brought her a BLANKET. If these rooms are not going to be comfortable enough for the 3rd person, they SHOULD NOT SELL THEM that way. I will not cruise with Carnival again, they were not honest with their customer.

Pros: So many things to do on the Paradise

Cons: Size of the room

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Ship is older, but there are many things to do or see while on board.
Food was pretty good. The sit down dinners have failed since my last cruise, not as many choices, much much smaller quantities and the service was rather slow 2 nights.
as I mentioned they were not honest about the sleeping arrangements for the 3rd person, she might as well slept on the floor!
Not near as friendly as our cruise 2 yrs ago on the Carnival Imagination.