Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Time

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

I notice all the bad reviews are from people over 50, such a shame as this was an excellent 5 day cruise. The life jacket box in the room is a little bummer but everything else was topnotch. The porthole room was great because it is recessed in about a 3 foot cubby that you can sit in and it makes the room feel spacious. I never ate in the dining room, I loved the buffets and the Mongolian Wok was the best! Can't imagine anyone not liking the food. Never had to wait in any lines for anything. The only thing I didn't like was the pool, but who would spend a lot of time in a non chlorinated public pool anyhow? Suggest you use the pool early before it fills up with people.

Pros: Food, shows, service

Cons: The pool

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Friendly and willing to go out of their way for you.
The comedian was the best!
The faux Faberge eggs can go.