Awesome Time

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2012
I notice all the bad reviews are from people over 50, such a shame as this was an excellent 5 day cruise. The life jacket box in the room is a little bummer but everything else was topnotch. The porthole room was great because it is recessed in about a 3 foot cubby that you can sit in and it makes the room feel spacious. I never ate in the dining room, I loved the buffets and the Mongolian Wok was the best! Can't imagine anyone not liking the food. Never had to wait in any lines for anything. The only thing I didn't like was the pool, but who would spend a lot of time in a non chlorinated public pool anyhow? Suggest you use the pool early before it fills up with people.

The comedian was the best!

Friendly and willing to go out of their way for you.

The faux Faberge eggs can go.

Pros: Food, shows, service

Cons: The pool

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!