Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a wonderful time

Sail Date: April 30, 2012

Had a great time, but I was overall disappointed with the food, lack of entertainment. etc...

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

My son is in a wheelchair and he did not have access to the top deck of the ship where the putt-putt was located
The food was not as good on this cruise as on cruises in the past.
My son's wheelchair would not fit through the door so we had to park it in the hallway, carry him inside the stateroom, take off one wheel of the chair before we could get it in the stateroom.
I was kind of dissappointed with the Activities onboard. The entertainment was great what little there was of it. I was just expecting more.