Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Girls Cruise out!

Sail Date: April 26, 2012

I knew that the ship was one of the older ships on the Carnival line, I was expecting a little wear and tear, maybe not so clean, outdated interiors. I was very pleasantly surprised to find a sparkling clean, elegant interior. The crew constantly worked to keep it clean and enjoyable. Did not feel its age in the least.

Pros: the excellant service by the whole crew

Cons: A cabin without a window

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The food was good. Evening dinners more elegant with good choices. Or you could simply choose them all!
I only say this because we chose the smallest room for 4 due to the economy. It was a bargin, but would choose the outer room next time.
Loved the game show, hilarious newlywed game. A bit amatuerish but entertaining.
Fabulous! not one bad egg in the bunch! Always courteous and over board in friendliness.