Great first cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Very clean, tho inner atrium looked like it could use an update.

I'm not much of a "country western" fan so the first production, tho' well done, wasn't anything that I could really get into. Very much enjoyed the line-dancing class, learning how to do "Thriller": that was great fun. So was bingo if it wasn't so expensive. $20 a pop was a little more than I wanted to spend more than one time.

Exceptional. Everyone friendly, smiling, willing to help

Stateroom surprisingly comfortable. Nice size for two, tho' I could see it quickly becoming crowded with 3 or more.

Pros: Friendliness of everyone; cleanliness of the ship

Cons: Small serenity deck; no Zumba classes; very smokey casino area

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!