Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean

great weather

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

food only for kids, please fried everything ? dinner staff missed one persons dinner every night no apologies no rush to get it, just unspoken will get it on next go around (sometimes 20 minutes) . Not first cruise and I understand that there are 2 primary things food and them selling everything (drinks, pictures etc) but seemed more concern on latter then former. That being said cruises are still fun just not sure I would do carnival again , for the difference in money and if you have the time (I did not) go with Norwegian.

Pros: staff helpfull

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!