great time had by all!!!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
first time on carnival we are royal carribean guest, found good deal w/ carnival. rooms on carnival were sooooo much nicer than RC way roomier, shows were so so long lines for burgers ect, food on RC better but the staff was so great it didn't matter about the food since we aren't big eaters it really didn't matter, room attendent was so helpful, friendly, just a great guy he made me want to sail with carnival again.we did have a good time and the ship (paradise) was just beautiful. all in all would do it all over again.

not the best food I've had on ships but not the worst, and the friendly wait staff made up for it.

shows were so so, but there was a comedian namec TC he was great!

couldn't find one complaint, staff is GREAT!!!!! I work at a beach resort, we were voted #1 in customer service 4 years in a row so I know good customer service and this staff is #1 in my book.

only problem I had was the # of the decks were only posted by the elevators, I use the stairs alot so I had to keep going to the elevator to see what deck I was on.

WOW thats all I can say. the rooms were HUGE for a ship and we had windows for the same price we pay on RC for no window and tiny room, my husband is 6'5 250 lbs so room size means alot. He was able to fit in the shower no problem, hotel size rooms.... great!!!!

Pros: location of port

Cons: long lines for lunch

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!