Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Nice, relaxing cruise.

Sail Date: October 17, 2011

Overall I had a great time.

Pros: The service and friendliness of the staff, the food, the activities, comedy shows, club and music.

Cons: It wasn't really easy to find my way around the ship, photographers were pretty annoying while trying to take pictures in every possible place.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The deck and pool were cleaned everyday which was nice to know. All the areas were clean and in good shape as well.
Breakfast was usual (eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt, panckaces, sausgaes). DIdn't really make it to any lunch time. Dinner on the other hand was very nice with a special menu everyday.
The room was a nice size with enoguh closet space. An ok size shower and barthroom.
Everyone was very nice and friendly at all times.
The comedy shows were awesome. The club Rex was ok. Pretty empty everytime I went. The dance shows were pretty amazing too. I didn't really go to any other activities.
Catalina Island, California
Sightseeing, the museum and casino. NExt time i would def. rent a golf cart and drive around myself as opposed to going on a guided tour.
Ensenada, Mexico
I did the winery tour. If you like wines and wine tasting then this is recommended. Otherwise it's a pretty mellow experience with not much highlights. I also did the horseback riding which was fun if you are into riding horses. Otherwiese you can stay in the center and drink and shop all day.