Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A great first time cruise

Sail Date: October 10, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The employees at Carnival are great. Always there to help with anything. This being my Daughter and myself first cruise the people at Carnival were ever so helpful. The Ship is beautiful. The bed was not too comfortable and the food was not anything I have heard it would be. It really would be better if you were allowed to bring snacks and or soda with you. If you are traveling on a budget it could get a little pricey for water and sodas. My Daughter and I took way too much luggage for four days it would be helpful if someone would suggest a sample of what to take so you don't get stuck with a lot of heavy luggage you really don't need or won't wear like my Daughter and I did. Fellow cruiser were also very frindly and a pleasure to be with.

Pros: Our stateroom (The Grand Suite)

Cons: The Food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The food in the Buffet was terrible, usually cold. I watched the hot trays being re stocked they used a bowl and loaded the hot trays like a farmer feeding the hogs. Not much of a selection. If I lived on the ship I would lose weight because there really was not much I would eat because of the taste.
I personally would not take children on a cruise only because I would be so afraid of them falling overboard. There are many places a child can get through. I know I have a Grandson two years old that has no fear you would spend the whole time watching him every minute and I could not relax and enjoy the cruise. I don't think cruises are for young children, but that is just my opinion
We had a Grand Suite with a balcony so it was large enough for us. I don't know if I could handle anything smaller
Ship Staff could not have been any better. They were all so helpful and always had a smile and a kind word I would hire anyone of those I came in contact with.
Ensenada, Mexico
It is a very dirty town. The best Margaritas. Shopping was good. Had a little girl about two years old come up selling gum I felt so sorry for her being out there working. Maybe some of our own children should see this and they would appreciate what they have here at home more.