Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Nice n Easy Crusin'

Sail Date: October 03, 2011

Kinda enjoyed the cruising and port calls.

Pros: Staff most helpful. Ship just the right size.

Cons: Public areas are high noise distraction.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

There is no privacy curtain between the front entry door and living area. Room continuously kept clean by household staff throughout the day!!
Not satisfied with gift store staff. I had a custom made bracelet fabricated and was advised to return that evening to pick it up. Went to the store at about 7:39pm and the clerk said to return at 8:00pm. Returned at 8:03pm and was advised by the same clerk to return later. I stood my ground and insisted that the bracelet be delivered to me now. Unhappily, she did so.
At the Thursday evening "Shout" show, 10/06/11, there were two officer staff seated to my right, one was Georgette of Lithuania, where the two were overly exuberant such that they throughout the show vibrated the conjoined seats where it was like a bad toothache.