Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

a cruise to a lawless nation who stole

Sail Date: June 20, 2011

Just for your information, My trip to Mexico with my Fiance Brenda Mcdonald was a total disaster, Not only did we catch some sort of disease that Doctors from the USA could not diagnose, but we also had our credit card numbers stolen, We are now dealing with creditors and trying to restore our good credit rating as well as our health. Seems you have people on your ships that are from Thailand, Phillipines and other countries close by, and when dealing with such people, we are not immunized against such sicknesses from that part of the world. When we arrived in Long Beach, we were not advised on carrying our luggage on board, which we did, and then were told to keep the line moving when checking in by one of your employees While we were trying to fill out the sickness report as you request of the passengers, maybe WE should request a sickness report from your employees when checking in, or better yet when paying for the cruise.
At this point in time neither I or my Fiance will ever do business with you again, and will tell everyone we know the terrible experience we had.
I know that when our soldiers are sent overseas, they receive many immunizations so that they will not contract all the sicknesses that are out there, Something you failed to mention when checking in and or paying for this. I would hope in the future you would be up front and honest about all the possible sicknesses that us as Americans are capable of contracting from your employees. We missed weeks of work and are out thousands of dollars for the 4 day trip to Ensenada, Mexico. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.....

Michael P Cobb

Pros: food

Cons: diseases

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
crooks and thieves, our credit cards were stolen and we are now in the process of restoring our credit.
Don't Miss: stay on the ship