First Cruise & Definitely Not the Last

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship was spectacular. Everyone working on the ship always had a smile on your face. It was nice after the first day or so that some employees even remembered me by my first name. All of the dinner food was amazing, the little towel creatures made me laugh every time and service was amazing.

I wish I could remember our waiters name, but he was awesome. Brought us anything we wanted, and he enjoyed doing so. He even did the limbo with a champagne bottle on his head!

The only thing that the ship could use in addition is an adult only pool in the spa area.

La Bufadora & Open Air Market
Don't Miss: Grimey side streets in downtown

Pros: Everything

Cons: No Happy Hour

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!