A Little Disappointing

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 08, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The service was excellent and staff very friendly. Unfortunately, the mature guests were greatly out-numbered by young people who were loud and crowded all of the hot tubs and pool side. The food was a little disappointing--not what I remembered from cruises I took during the 90s.

I remembered very high quality food from my past cruises. The buffet type food was very bland, and the dinner entrees were disappointing. It seemed more like food from a chain restaurant than haute cuisine.

Our staff were great--everyone of them.

The decor was a little cheesy. It was clean and easily navigated.

My room was not great--very small and no window. My kids had a much larger room with 2 port holes. The decor was okay.

Pros: The service

Cons: The number of young people there to get drunk and pick each other up

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.