A great vacation

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship overall was older and had odd decorations, but was clean and easy to navigate. We were traveling with a toddler so the whole process embarking was a bit difficult. We made it through but then had to attend a safety instruction deal that I felt was unnecessary and our daughter was just not going to tolerate it. I've been on a princess cruise and they did not do this. I'm not sure about others....

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, especially with our daughter. We enjoyed the flexibility of the my time dining. We went a little bit on the early side and never had to wait. The hostess was so much fun to talk with and most of the staff there were super friendly. The service with the waiters was kind of hit or miss. Half the time they were great, the other half just mediocre. One morning our waiter never even came back to the table and I didn't get all I had ordered. But overall, good. Nathaniel was the best!

We had an oceanview which was quite spacious considering! They did an excellent job cleaning the room and taking care of us.

Lots of seats available on the decks and plenty of space, but that could've been due to the cold weather!!! The ports were nice and we enjoyed them. We did a lot of shopping and that was fun, they had some good deals.

We really enjoyed the cruise on the whole. It was a shorter one, but packed with lots of activities.

Good vegetarian options

The children's activities were for 2+ and our daughter just missed that. They offered very little for her and what was available they charged extra for.

clean and well maintained

Don't Miss: Have a dreink...they are so much cheaper here!!!

Pros: The friendly staff

Cons: The safety gathering

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!