Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

the WORST FOOD!

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

it felt like we were trapped when onboard since pizza and hamburgers were even terrible. We ALL ( the whole ship) were waiting to disembark to the NEAREST reastaurant or fast food. We were all starving! I and others could no longer eat the perfectly good food that was ruined by the chefs by disgusting sauces! If they had just cooked it with NO SAUCES they would have been fine but they tasted terrible ...YECCHH! You have to realize my wife and I got this trip FOR FREE and I would NEVER be caught dead on this ship AGAIN!! EVEN FOR FREE AGAIN!

Pros: sundeck naked and nobody bothered me! Surprised!

Cons: The food was inedible.. seriously.. how can you ruin steak and lobster..HOW?????

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

The food was great UNTIL the cooks ruined it. I ordered multiple things just in hopes something would taste GOOD BUT NO! ( I used to be a chef and I was tempted to ask if I could cook it myself so it would be edible and I have called the cruise line to tell them what happened!)
"going above & beyond" would have been fine if they wouldn't keep ruining the food! And the whole ship felt that way! You should have seen the hungry people fighting to get off the ship to find FOOD! Thank God we eat great food in Mexico. That helped us from starving during the trip!
Thank goodness I didn't have children on this ship since we REALLY would have miseable with all their complaining!
everthing was fine EXCEPT THE FOOD!
How can you ruin food ( unless you want to stem it's consumption to save money! Ohhh.. maybe that's why!!)