Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

book a gauranteed window & did NOT get

Sail Date: May 02, 2011

I booked my cruise through online, with a gauranteed window . when I boarded the ship went to my roon to find an inside room without a window. I went to the service desk to request a move and they stated that they could not help as it was booked through a travel agentcy. I am very claustrophobic and did not enjoy this vacation.
I also was billed twice for the wine I had at the captains dinner, I did not go to the service desk as they were not helpful.

Pros: I recieved a inside without a window! when I talked to the service desk they said they could not help as it was book through a travel agentcy

Cons: Im claustrophobic

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

charged for more than what was ordered
no window on gauranteeed window reservation
the front desk refused to help told me i had to call
there was not one teen in the teen area, so they cancelled the programs
Catalina Island, California