book a gauranteed window & did NOT get

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I booked my cruise through online, with a gauranteed window . when I boarded the ship went to my roon to find an inside room without a window. I went to the service desk to request a move and they stated that they could not help as it was booked through a travel agentcy. I am very claustrophobic and did not enjoy this vacation.
I also was billed twice for the wine I had at the captains dinner, I did not go to the service desk as they were not helpful.

charged for more than what was ordered

there was not one teen in the teen area, so they cancelled the programs

the front desk refused to help told me i had to call

no window on gauranteeed window reservation
we walked into town
snorkeling

Pros: I recieved a inside without a window! when I talked to the service desk they said they could not help as it was book through a travel agentcy

Cons: Im claustrophobic

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.