Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Not as good as the hype

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

My very first impression from the outside of the ship was how large it was especially since it was docked next to the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA. My second impression was the wet mop smell as I boarded the ship and preceeded into the Atrium. That smell was consistent the entire trip everytime that I walked thru the Atrium area.

Pros: Not having to do any house chores (cleaning, cooking, etc.)

Cons: The food, it wasn't bad but if it were a restaurant, I would not return nor recommend

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

I will say that the staff made every effort to accomodate all my requests. Several made it a point to remember my name. Our cabin stewart was a pleasure.
Ensenada, Mexico
Not much to see if you've been to other Mexican cities/towns. Same ole nic nacks. Went to Papas and Beers to watch women get drunk and fondled publicly. Music was way too loud.