Not as good as the hype

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
My very first impression from the outside of the ship was how large it was especially since it was docked next to the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA. My second impression was the wet mop smell as I boarded the ship and preceeded into the Atrium. That smell was consistent the entire trip everytime that I walked thru the Atrium area.

I will say that the staff made every effort to accomodate all my requests. Several made it a point to remember my name. Our cabin stewart was a pleasure.

Not much to see if you've been to other Mexican cities/towns. Same ole nic nacks. Went to Papas and Beers to watch women get drunk and fondled publicly. Music was way too loud.

Pros: Not having to do any house chores (cleaning, cooking, etc.)

Cons: The food, it wasn't bad but if it were a restaurant, I would not return nor recommend

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.